Graduating classes, fraternities, sororites and faculty groups that wish to create a photo composite can visit SUB Photo! We make the process both easy and affordable for you.
The details of creating a photo composite will vary according to what your group needs, as does the cost. Graduating classes may even qualify for a no-charge photo composite! Here are the steps we usually take:
- Photo dates are arranged that work for your members. This can be an exclusive time slot where our studio is reserved just for you; or your members can visit us within a wider time period so they can book at their convenience.
- We compare your roster to the photos taken and have you follow up with missing group members.
- Once everyone is photographed, we design the composite for you. Your logo can be included as well as other customizations.
- You review and approve the final result; this can be shared with your class to look over.
- We print and preserve the final design using archival materials.
- Professional framing is included, and can usually be made similar to composites from past years.
- Photos taken may be made available for yearbooks, membership records, etc. if required.
- Optional: Photos can be made available for your members to download free.
The cost for this entire process including photography, design, printing and framing could be free! The full cost is $750 +GST for frames smaller than 20x24", but graduating classes may qualify for a discount or even recieve this free with a photo agreement.
Some options that can be added, but may incur extra charges:
• Background style and colour of photos and/or composite
• Photos taken at your location instead of our studio
• Elaborate frame styles or larger sizes
• Fully retouched images for all portraits